“The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.” Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Thank you for visiting my website and browsing my counseling services. On these pages I intend to give you a brief idea of how I work and would like to intrigue you about my systemic approach towards development, crises and change.
Emphases of my systemic counseling
- Coaching, e.g. − challenges in (job) life development − review of personal life balance − development/adjustment of personal health orientation
- Psychotherapy, e.g. − emotional crises − conflict, stress, trauma − addiction (alcohol, Internet, gambling …)
- Couple’s counseling and mediation, e.g. − conflict and tension − cultural differences − separation and reorganization of paranthood
- Process facilitation and supervision − change processes − climate and conflict management − case review
- Employee service – maintaining satisfaction by − temporary crisis intervention − enhancing stress managent − conflict counseling and mediation
For more information on me and my services please select the relevant caption in the navigation bar.
I look forward to hearing from you at my “Office for Systemic Counseling” in Karlsruhe. To contact me, please dial my number steted in the footer of move to the Contact page.